Until June 2011, this blog was trying to reveal all the ins and outs of medical transcription along with a few healthcare, computer, Internet and miscellaneous tips. Since July 2011, MT Herald widened its scope to personal finance, stocks, investing, insurance, banking, shopping, retirement planning, and a whole lot of money matters that would be beneficial to an individual getting ahead financially.
Absolute Unique Visits Per Month: 43,000.
Page Views Per Month: 55,000.
Satisfied? Now you may advertise at MT Herald and gain traffic and exposure to your blog or web site.
Sorry, no paid links are entertained. Any link pertaining to any ad option available below will have underlying “nofollow.” No link exchange as well.
Option #1: A 125×125 button, above the fold, on the sidebar, appearing on each page/post within the blog.
Option #2: A 468 x 60 banner, above the fold, appearing at the top right hand corner near the search box of each page/post within the blog.
Option #3A (Hot Spot): A large rectangle of 336 x 280, above the fold, at the top center, at the beginning of contents, inside blog posts.
Option #3B: A large rectangle of 336 x 280, below the fold, at the bottom center, at the end of contents, inside blog posts.
Pricing of an Ad
For Button Ads:
- Per week: $15
- Per month: $50
For Banner Ads:
- Per week: $35
- Per month: $110
For Large Rectangle Ads:
Option #3A (Hot Spot):
- Per week: $280
- Per month: $1000
- Per week: $250
- Per month: $900
Use the “Contact Form” below to get the PayPal ID for making payment to buy advertising space at MT Herald.
Terms and Conditions
If you agree to buy ad space from MT Herald, it means that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to them.
- MT Herald is in no way responsible for the genuineness of the advertisements that will be displayed.
- Animated advertisements are not allowed.
- Pornographic advertisements or advertisements which are not suitable for family viewing will not be permitted.
- Advertisements will be taken off after the their expiry date.
- To avoid getting penalized by the search engines, the links under the images will have a “nofollow” tag to the eyes of search engines.
- MT Herald has all the authority to reject a particular ad at any time during which the ad is displayed. Refund will be provided if applicable (deducting the transaction costs).
Thank you for interest in advertising at MT Herald. Use the contact form below for any further help.
* - Required Fields