The Medical Transcriptionist or MT field is growing substantially recently, and the demand has increased with it. An MT can earn on average about 15$ an hour from home, and in some cases over 20$ an hour if you know where to look. Hospitals and private practices have also found MT services to be quite beneficial. Here are some of the best MT services in the nation whether you are looking to be employed or find a quality employer.
1. BayScribe. BayScribe is an American Transcription network. They believe sending transcription offshore creates vulnerable PHI security situations that are unnecessary. BayScribe currently provides jobs for over 1,400 MTs and hundreds of U.S. Citizens, and serves over 100 hospitals. With a growing company that is constantly expanding, employees have given testimonials of being contacted within an hour of submitting their resume. They offer a great paying U.S. job and a great service to go along with it.
2. Medical Transcription Services, Inc. Also a U.S. based company, Medical Transcription Services, Inc., has two decades of experience in the business and is 100% U.S. employed. They are based in Wisconsin, and have built their reputation on ethics, quality, and services that range from large hospitals to small practitioners. This is a great company to get in to. They offer a full healthcare benefit package to all full-time employees, along with dental, vision and medical insurances. Another plus for employees is 401k plans, and even direct deposit.
3. Global Medical Transcription. This particular company offers a service with no pointing, clicking, or entering data. They have a next day turn around on dictated reports, and offer document management software with no hardware, software installation, or training costs. GMT gives great opportunities to keep your medical skills fresh, earn an income, and still be able to stay home with children if need be. They offer a very flexible work schedule, which allows for you to work according to your lifestyle, and that makes for a perfect (online) working environment.
4. Transcription Solutions LLC. This company starting in 1999 began as a medical transcription service organization. While working with M*Modal, a medical intelligent speech recognition software, they have created a transcription product that definitely makes a difference to a medical facility. They have implemented the process to be utilized on mobile devices, which makes for easy, faster processing. Automatic distribution benefits clinical staffs as well. Transcription Solutions is not entirely on shore, but usually hires within the U.S. They offer some of the highest paying jobs in MT, but for the most part require a great deal of experience. If you can sell yourself in an interview, you will find yourself in a well paying career.
5. GMR Medical Transcription. This final company is based in Tustin, California. The medical transcription services are backed by extensive knowledge in the field of transcription. On top of that, they feature a technical support team that operates 24×7. Another great aspect of this company for employers and employees alike is that they include a version of Spanish with their transcription services. In doing so, they open up many employment opportunities to for bilingual transcriptionists. They are one of a handful of companies that do this, so if you have the skills necessary you could land a well paying job from the comfort of your own home.
Byline: This article was written by Alyssa Jacobs, who writes for http://www.acnecentre.com/, a company that gives you the latest information on acne products.
Found this page useful? Tell your friends. Use the social share buttons below: